How To Improve Your Child’s Punctuation In 7 Easy Steps
“Billy”, said the teacher “is a fool.”
Billy said, “The teacher is a fool.”
The meaning of that simple statement is completely changed by the way it is punctuated.
So knowing the punctuation rules is important. They are also easy to teach to kids if they are taught in Primary School as they learn to write.
It gets difficult if our children arrive at Secondary School and have developed all sorts of bad habits in their writing simply because no one has taught them these basic punctuation rules.
If you are unhappy and embarrassed with the punctuation skills of your child and you are frustrated and at a loss as to what you can do, then relax your search for a solution is over… this will be the most important you have ever read.
It is simply called, ‘Punctuation Rules For Kids’… an easy to follow guide to kid’s punctuation.
Let me explain….
Many children these days get confused with punctuation because they have not been taught:
• How to end sentences correctly to keep their writing crisp and easy to understand.
• How and when to use Capital Letters.
• How to use the comma in four distinctive ways to give their writing structure and better readability.
• How to use quotation marks to bring life to their writing.
• How to use the apostrophe to mark contractions and take the mystery out of using possessive words.
• How to take the confusion out of using, and distinguishing between, the dash and the hyphen.
• How to know when to use the colon and the semi colon.
Punctuation Rules For Kids is written especially for parents to do just that. It will help you to guide your child to improve their punctuation in 7 easy to follow steps and backed up with activities where your child can practice each step. (And we have the answers in the back)
Right now the answer to your child’s punctuation problems is available as an Ebook at the special price of just $9.97
We even unconditionally guarantee ‘Punctuation Rules For Kids’. If it is not what you want or hasn’t helped your kid’s punctuation after 12months then I offer a courteous and full repayment of your money.
So don’t miss this opportunity! Be Quick! Click Here right now and you can be improving your child’s punctuation within minutes and remember you don’t risk a cent.
PS ‘A Parent’s Guide To Punctuation For Kids’ is unconditionally guaranteed. If it’s not what you want or hasn’t helped your kid’s punctuation after 12 months then I offer a courteous and full repayment of your money.
PPS The special price of $9.97 will not last forever so click here right now to improve your child’s punctuation and writing standards.